Do you have a few hours to spare one day per week, or per month? Do you like to meet people? Maybe you can only spare a few hours on an irregular basis. Then why not volunteer that time with us at Sheboygan County Historical Museum.
We need volunteers to:
- Work with children in our full day student programs.
- Prepare materials for the full day student programs.
- Work in the Museum Store on Saturdays during the season and for special events.
- Do data entry on the computer.
- Help with collection cataloguing.
- Be a gallery host during special events.
- Do outside clean up work.
- Help with any number of miscellaneous projects.
As a volunteer you meet and work with other volunteers and staff to educate people about Sheboygan County’s history. No experience or knowledge is necessary, we’ll help you learn everything you need to know.
If you would like to be a part of our exciting programs and events or would like more information on becoming a volunteer, please call Nancy Koeppen at the Museum (920) 458-1103.