Support the Sheboygan County Historical Society & Museum
Thank you for your support!
There are many ways to give.
Donations support our mission “to collect, preserve, and educate about the history of Sheboygan County.” With the generous financial support of many, we offer a wide variety of programs, exhibits, and educational opportunities for all ages. Your donations not only help us today, but ensure that future generations will be able to engage with Sheboygan County’s history. There are many ways to give to the Museum.
- Memberships support annual programming
- General donations support annual operations, enabling us to keep the doors open, preserve collections, and staff events
- The General Endowment provides lasting support to the Museum for infrastructure, maintenance, repairs, and facility improvements. It also funds an annual internship program for two college students.
- The Kenneth E. Conger Endowment supports Full-Day Education Programs for area elementary students
- Designated funds support Holiday Memories, Make & Take, education, and special programming
- Legacy gifts support special projects
Supporting the Sheboygan County Historical Society & Museum is easy! Donations can be made online, in person, or by mail. The Museum is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Donations are deductible to the full extent permitted by law. For more information, please contact Executive Director Travis Gross at 920-458-1103 or by email.
Holiday Memories Hours
Friday After Thanksgiving - December 30
Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Monday & Tuesday, Noon - 7 PM
Wednesday - Sunday, Noon - 5 PM
Additional hours by appointment for groups
Regular Museum Hours
February 1 - October 31
Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 3 PM
FREE - Members
$10 - Adults
$7 - Senior Citizens (62+) and Active Military
$5 - Children 6 - 17
FREE - Children 5 and under
The Museum is closed New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.