1950s Sock Hop
Join us for a 1950s Sock Hop!
Friday, May 13, 2022, Laack’s Ballroom – Johnsonville
W4302 Hwy JM, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
Rock Around the Clock at our 1950s Sock Hop, May 13, 2022. Shimmy into your poodle skirts and leather jackets and cruise on out to Laack’s Ballroom for dancing, music, a costume contest, and more. Live D.J. Cash Bar. Day of event tickets available in person only.
Tickets on sale at the Museum, Laack’s Ballroom and online.
(Tickets required for Museum Members and not-yet-members. Save $$$ on advance tickets.)
Adults – $10 advance/ $12 at the door
Youth 6-17 – $5/ $6
Children 0-5 – Free
Family Ticket – $25/ $30 (2 adults and any minor children)
Looking for some rockin’ music while we’re waiting? Check out this Spotify playlist we’ve made just for you! Perfect for backyard dance parties, or crusin’ down the road.
2022 Sock Hop FAQs
Thanks to everyone who has recently reached out with questions about the Sock Hop! We know it has been a little bit since we first envisioned this event in 2020. To answer a few of the FAQs:
- Unfortunately, we will not have a live band for the event as The Eldorados are no longer performing and II Cool had a previous engagement.
- The music will still be the classics of the 1950s and 1960s, provided by Sound Investment D.J. Service. We know and love Mark, and he has done a fantastic job for our music needs in the past.
- This is a Museum event even though it is being held at Laack’s — if you came to the Sock Hop at the Museum years ago, you know a little extra space is important!!
- Tickets MAY be available the day of… it will all depend on capacity and what has been sold in advance. If tickets are available, the day of cost will increase.
- This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY Sock Hop. Bring the whole gang for a fun night of dancing and music.