Do you have a few hours to spare one day per week, or per month? Do you like to meet people? Maybe you can only spare a few hours on an irregular basis. Then why not volunteer that time with us at Sheboygan County Historical Museum.
We need volunteers to:
- Work with children in our full day student programs.
- Prepare materials for the full day student programs.
- Work in the Museum Store on Saturdays during the season and for special events.
- Do data entry on the computer.
- Help with collection cataloging.
- Be a gallery host during special events.
- Do outside clean up work.
- Help with any number of miscellaneous projects.
As a volunteer you meet and work with other volunteers and staff to educate people about Sheboygan County’s history. No experience or knowledge is necessary, we’ll help you learn everything you need to know.
If you would like to be a part of our exciting programs and events or would like more information on becoming a volunteer, please contact Executive Director Travis Gross at the Museum (920) 458-1103.
Thank you for taking the time to help!
April 2020 - Tom Wiegand
Regular Museum Hours
February 1 - October 31
Mon - Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
Holiday Memories Hours
Open the Friday after Thanksgiving and is on display through Dec 30th. Visit with Santa Monday and Tuesday 3:30 to 7:00, Wednesday 4:00 to 5:00, Saturday and Sunday Noon to 5:00. Don't forget Storytime with Santa every Wednesday at 3:00!
Mon - Tue: Noon - 7:00 PM
Wed - Sun: Noon - 5:00 PM
Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day