Do you like to meet people? Do you have a few hours to spare on a regular basis? Why not volunteer with us at Sheboygan County Historical Museum!
Give the best gift of all: your time and talent. We need volunteers to:
- Work with children in our full day student programs
- Prepare materials for the full day student programs and make-and-take projects
- Staff the front desk on Saturdays and for special events
- Enter data on the computer
- Help with collections projects
- Host galleries and exhibits during special events
- Do outside clean up work
- Help with special projects
If you are interested in joining our amazing group of volunteers, please fill out our application online, or print and return the PDF application. For more information about volunteering at the museum, contact the Museum at (920) 458-1103.
Thank you for taking the time to help!
Holiday Memories Hours
Friday After Thanksgiving - December 30
Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Monday & Tuesday, Noon - 7 PM
Wednesday - Sunday, Noon - 5 PM
Additional hours by appointment for groups
Regular Museum Hours
February 1 - October 31
Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 3 PM
FREE - Members
$10 - Adults
$7 - Senior Citizens (62+) and Active Military
$5 - Children 6 - 17
FREE - Children 5 and under
The Museum is closed New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.