Thank you for supporting our mission!
Financial gifts of all kinds support our mission, “to collect, preserve, and educate about Sheboygan County.” Thanks to generous support from many individuals and businesses, we offer educational programming for all ages. We collect objects that tell the stories of our region’s history and preserve them to share with future generations. Our exhibitions and public programs engage people of all ages and interests in local history. We are grateful for the financial support that makes our work possible.
- General donations and Memberships provide annual operating support for exhibitions, collections, events, and public programs
- Endowment contributions provide lasting support for Full-Day Education Programs and infrastructure
- Designated funds support education, special projects, and public programming
- Legacy gifts support special projects and major initiatives
- In-Kind gifts of time and materials are also greatly appreciated
Supporting the Sheboygan County Museum is easy! Donations can be made online, in person, or by mail. For more information, please contact Executive Director Travis Gross at 920-458-1103 or by email.
The Sheboygan County Museum is a non-profit corporation under IRS section 501(c)(3); all gifts are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.