Holiday Memories 2022
Celebrate the Holidays with the Museum!
Join us for Holiday Memories 2022!! Rooted in the Museum’s collection of animated characters from the windows of the H.C. Prange Company and Boston store, Holiday Memories offers a multi-generation walk down Memory Lane with activities for all – ages 0 to 100. In addition to the animation display, both the David Taylor House and Weinhold Log Cabin are decorated for the holidays, along with a variety of activities including chats with Bruce the Spruce , Garton Toy Company pedal toys for children to try and a special Make ‘n’ Take project.
There are also a variety of special events throughout the exhibit!
- Children’s Craft Night with Chloe the Craft Elf: Monday Evenings – Nov 28, Dec 5, Dec 12, Dec 19
- Storytime with Santa: Wednesday Afternoons at 3:30 PM – Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14, Dec 21
- Live Music on select dates
- Visits with Santa on select dates (through Dec. 23)
- Christmas at the Taylor House evening event
- Holiday Trivia Night
Monday & Tuesday – Noon to 7 PM
Wednesday thru Sunday – Noon to 5 PM
(Closed December 24 & 25)
$7 Seniors (62+)/ Active Military
$5 Youth (6-17)
Free – Children 0-5
Free – Museum Members
Tour Groups Welcome! Call for details or to schedule!