Virtual March Speaker Series
March 2 @ 6:30 pm - March 30 @ 6:30 pm
Virtual March Speaker Series: Best Of
This year’s March Speaker Series will move online and feature a look back at some of the best presentations we’ve hosted over the years. Join us each Tuesday evening at 6:30pm on Facebook or YouTube as we work our way from when the Speaker Series began in 2015 through our last completed series in 2019.
– March 2, 2021 – Lake Michigan Experiences (Surfing) – Lee and – Larry Williams, 2015
– March 9, 2021 – Made in Sheboygan County – Bemis Manufacturing, 2016
– March 16, 2021 – Food Production in Sheboygan County – Miesfelds Meat Market, 2017
– March 23, 2021 – Historic Preservation and Landmarking – Jim Draeger, State Historic Preservation Officer, 2018
– March 30, 2021 – Conservation in Sheboygan County – Scott Spoolman (Author), 2019
Due to the continued situation surrounding COVID-19, we are unable to host large gathering at this time. We look forward to hosting this popular event in person once again in 2022 as we return to the very popular topic, Transportation in Sheboygan County.
Thank you to WSCS for providing the footage. We are grateful to them for documenting and preserving our past programming to be able to share them with a wider audience!
To visit our YouTube Channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hfah7tF9o_VOSU6BdA9ZA
To visit our Facebook Page 👉 https://www.facebook.com/SheboyganCountyHistoricalSocietyAndMuseum