Community Days 2023
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
As a special Centennial offering to the community, you’re invited to drop-in and celebrate hands-on history for absolutely free each month. Come again, see more, do more, bring a friend!
- February 11 | Learn about the First Peoples of Sheboygan County through a sample of our full-day education program which includes beading bracelets, hands-on food practices, and model mounds.
- March 11 | Use a telegraph, rip bandages, and explore a replica camp to consider Sheboygan County and the Civil War, an example of a full-day education program.
- April 8 | Uncover pioneer life in a sample of SCM’s full-day education program Journey to Sheboygan County with interactive food preservation, travel trunks, a spinning wheel, and wooden toys.
- May 13 | Historic Jobs of Sheboygan County
- June 10 | Local History Fair
- July 8 | Music Making @ The Museum
- August 12 | Sheboygan County and the Industrial Revolution
- September 9 | 10th Annual History Hill Music Fest
- October 20-22 | Plank Road Rendezvous
- December 9 | Holiday Memories
Consider becoming a member to not only experience the community; join the community!