History Hill Music Festival
Join us for our Annual History Hill Music Fest, Saturday, September 11, 12pm – 5pm!
Bring a chair or a blanket and enjoy free live music from various bands performing throughout the day on the front porch of the Weinhold Log Cabin. This family friendly event offers children’s activities and free admission to the Sheboygan County Historical Museum! Explore the Museum and historical buildings during intermissions and enjoy a selection of tasty food available for purchase.
2021 Music Fest Line Up:
– Noon – 2pm – Michael Lee Ammons & the Water Street Hot Shots
– 2pm – 3pm – 9/11 20th Anniversary Commemoration with patriotic music from Lakeshore Woodwind Quintet
– 3pm – 5pm – Lil’ Rev & Friends
– 7pm – Children’s Mini Lantern Parade through Taylor Park (Rescheduled from 8/7 – See separate event for more details https://sheboyganmuseum.org/event/childrens-mini-lantern-parade/)
Also Noon – 5pm:
– Pioneer Olympics Activities
– Children’s Lantern Making Workshop
– 9/11 Memories Displays
– Food & Beverage for purchase
Sponsored by Legend Larry’s
Free Parking will be available
Rain or Shine.